It is hardly conceivable that business writing skills can be acquired by just attending a couple of days' seminar. The EPiC Online Business Writing Program combines the following:
High Impact Business Writing course from University of California, delivered online, so that you can easily fit this around your busy work and personal schedule. Includes four modules:
- Introduction to Business Writing
- Spelling, Grammar, Sentence and Paragraphs
- Document Types and their Considerations
Finalising Formal Document, Informal Written Communication and Social Media
- Each Module will have videos, readings and quizzes; including content from Harvard Business Review.
- All content is downloadable
- About 8 hours of work, spread over 2 weeks at your convenience.
- Certificate issued by University of California
Criterion Writing Software from ETS (USA) to help you plan, write and revise your business correspondence, guided by instant diagnostic feedback.
- Orientation – video and discussion board.
- Do 2 assignments (200 and 500 word essays), and get feedback from our EPiC Online Coaches
- To complete over one week.
On-going support – for one year from commencement of EBW.
- Use Criterion as an on-demand tool to help with your writing needs on the job.
Given 20 credits for support.
- 1 credit for EPiC Online Coaches to evaluate and advise on Criterion essay offline (24 hour turn-around)
- 2 credits for live coaching by our EPiC Online Coaches on Criterion essay – book with 3 hours' notice.
- High Impact Business Writing Certificate from University of California
- Criterion licence for 12 months
- First 2 Criterion essay assessment and feedback
- Mentoring by EPiC Online Coaches
- 20 credits for individual feedback valid for one year from start of EBW
- HRDF claimable